The bedrooms in our guest house are beautifully decorated and furnished to a high standard. Most of them have superb views either towards the sea or across our lovely gardens to the local moors.
At the end of the day we want you to enjoy the best possible night’s sleep and we have therefore provided quality orthopaedic mattresses on almost all beds.
In addition you can enjoy:
- A choice of pillows
- A choice between duvets and cosy blankets… or both!
- Soft, fluffy towels and face-cloths
- Guest soaps and toiletries
- Individually controlled central heating
- A hospitality tray with a selection of drinks
- TV and, in some rooms, DVD player
- Alarm clock/radio
- Detailed guest information folder
For cooler nights we can also provide hot water bottles.
An iron and ironing board are also available upon request.
We have one single room, two twin bedded rooms and three double rooms in the main house. All have en-suite facilities except for one twin room which has a separate private bathroom.
In addition, in our Victorian coachhouse annex we have two family rooms, both with en-suite facilities. One family room is a ground floor room which, although not suitable for wheelchairs, provides spacious and comfortable accommodation for anyone who does not wish to climb more than a couple of steps.